Bradford Golf Academy can help improve every aspect of your game, whether you want to drop strokes off your game, learn course management skills, or improve your overall short game. We base each individual teaching plan on Chris Bradford’s fundamentals of Quality Practice, Swing Knowledge and Personal Strengths. Below are some of the ways BGA can teach you to revolutionize your game. Please contact us for more info.
The quality, not the quantity of your practice is a must if you’d like to improve your golf game. We’ll teach you how to practice smarter.
- Learn practice strategies and train yourself to practice effectively.
- Develop mindset required to get the most out of each practice session.
- Gain the ability to correct your swing as you practice.
It’s important to have basic knowledge of the golf swing, including set-up, impact, and finish. Then, using the V1 Pro System, we’ll help you familiarize yourself with your swing.
- Understand the fundamentals of the golf swing including set-up, impact, and finish.
- Learn the nuances of your swing and how it affects your golf game.
- Feel what a good swing feels like so you can self-correct as you play.
The very best golfers play within their ability. BGA will identify your strengths so you can make the best decisions throughout each round you play.
- Understand your strengths and weaknesses and make smart decisions on the course.
- Learn to choose the right club based on your hitting, putting, and driving ability.
- Become your own instructor so you can improve your play throughout a round of golf.